Sunday 4 August 2013

"What a Wonderful World!" Tra la...




Shopping List
Art-Quest Pearl Ex Pallette- Stargazer
1" Monstera Leaf punch
Safari Silhouette Peel Off -Black (Giraffe)
Stampendous CRY 025 "Life is Art..."  cling rubber stamp
Versafine - Onyx Black
Brilliance - Rocket Red Gold
All available from:-
Your local stockist is:-
Japonica
22 The Parade
Exmouth
EX8 1RW
01395 271739

"What a Wonderful World.."  is my title this week as I love all things Flora and Fauna...and I love singing with my "La La Choir!"
First of all, I had fun painting an A4 of white card using the Pearl Ex pallette - a rainbow of bright colours. Set aside to dry.
Attach Peel-Off images as you wish.
Print message using black Versafine inkpad and layer onto black card.  (I have split it into 2 parts as I wanted it in 2 different places on card front and on inside flap).
Attach your Monstera leaves to create interest.

Detail inside cream card insert paper.

Close-up of Rainbow effect painting.

Punch Monstera leaves in black paper, attach
 a stem, and arrange in 3's to add interest to card.


2 comments:

  1. Great hot colours Jan for that exotic Africa feel. Love how the sentiment goes with it so well. Thanks for your inspiration for the Woodware Retailers challenge week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stargazer palette is so hot - great Christmas colours too! I know the Pastel is your favourite - but I think maybe this one is mine...but then I do love the Duo & Interference pallette !! Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete